What is HIFU?
HIFU (High intensity focused ultrasound) is at the pinnacle of non-surgical anti-ageing procedures that are proven to have exceptional results. After one treatment of HIFU, patients can expect to see significant lifting and tightening of tissues, particularly around the jowls, double chin, brows and cheeks. HIFU is the closest one can get to a surgical facelift without going under the knife. It is the secret to celebrity youthfulness and is by far the best treatment for sagging and aging skin.
HIFU works on the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating new collagen and rejuvenating your skin and facial tissues from the inside out. ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck in the industry.
- Tighter, better skin, including your forehead, eyes, mouth, neck and décolleté
- Reduces fine to deep wrinkles
- Reduces undereye troughs, bags and dark circles
- Skin lifting
- Slows down the development of aging signs
- Lifts and tightens the cheeks without the surgery
- Slows down the development of aging signs on the face, neck and décolleté
- Improves skin elasticity and shaping of the face contour
- Improves the jaw line
- Acne reduction. In the study, 22 patients (average age 23) with moderate-to-severe acne were treated with Ultherapy using the 1 mm transducer for superficial skin treatment. At the three and six month follow-up, a significant number (80 to 90 percent) noticed improvement, with further improvement reported as far out as 90 days.